Strawberry Chicken Bacon & Spinach Wraps with Poppyseed Dressing
Fresh and healthy wraps stuffed with juicy strawberries, chicken, crumbled bacon, feta cheese, and drizzled with poppyseed dressing.
Servings 4 servings
- 4 large tortilla wraps (I used spinach herb, use any flavor you prefer)
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts pounded to ½ inch thickness
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 cups packed baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 4 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- poppyseed dressing (store-bought or recipe below)
- ⅔ cup mayo (see notes)
- ½ cup Half & Half (I used fat free), see note
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 8 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 teaspoons poppy seeds
If using poppyseed dressing recipe as listed: Blend all salad ingredients together (except for poppy seeds) until smooth. Stir in poppy seeds. Cover and chill until ready to use.
Rub seasoning salt on chicken breasts. Drizzle a pan or skillet with the 1 tablespoon oil. Add chicken breasts and cook over medium heat 3-4 minutes on each side until cooked through. Remove from heat, chop into pieces and set aside.
Distribute spinach leaves between each of the 4 tortilla wraps. Top with chicken, strawberries, crumbled bacon, feta, and drizzle with poppyseed dressing.
Roll each wrap up tightly, stick a toothpick in the middle to secure the wrap (optional) and serve.
Milk: any percentage of milk will work- the higher the fat content, the creamier your dressing will be.
Mayo: you can swap out some or all of the mayo for Greek yogurt for a healthier dressing.
Calories: 617kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 42g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 1236mg | Potassium: 513mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 2205IU | Vitamin C: 28mg | Calcium: 144mg | Iron: 2mg