Easy, fluffy eggnog pancakes topped with syrup and powdered sugar.
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups eggnog
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons oil (may sub melted butter)
- optional: maple syrup and powdered sugar
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg. In another bowl beat eggs. Whisk in the milk, vanilla, and butter.
Lightly grease a large nonstick skillet or griddle. Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto the skillet. Cook 2-3 minutes until bubbles form in the batter and edges start to look "dry". Flip and allow to cook 1-2 more minutes until golden. Repeat with remaining batter. Serve pancakes warm with maple syrup and powdered sugar.