Leftover Turkey Taco Salad
Taco salad is a perfect way to use up leftover turkey! Top it with all of your favorites like black beans, avocado, corn, cheese, tortilla strips, and your favorite southwest dressing!
Servings 4 servings
- 6-8 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can yellow corn drained and rinsed
- 2 roma tomatoes diced
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves roughly chopped
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese (cheddar, monterey jack, colby jack, use your favorite!)
- 2 avocados diced
- 2-3 cup shredded turkey
- tortilla strips OR crushed tortilla chips
- 1 cup ranch dressing (or see notes)
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
Toss together lettuce and next 7 ingredients. Top with tortilla strips.
Whisk together ranch, taco seasoning, and chili powder. Serve with salad.
*For the dressing, you can also use southwest dressing (one of my favorites! Kraft makes a good one), green goddess dressing, cafe rio dressing, or thousand island dressing.
Calories: 716kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 57g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 1076mg | Potassium: 971mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1035IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 243mg | Iron: 3mg