Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip
Rich and incredibly cheesy restaurant style spinach artichoke dip made in your slow cooker!
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 10 ounces baby spinach, stems removed
- optional: salt and pepper to taste
- tortilla chips, crackers, or sliced bread for serving
Add cream cheese, mozzarella, garlic, parmesan, pepper, artichokes, and spinach to slow cooker. Cover and cook 3-4 hours on low or 2 hours on high.
Stir dip and serve with chips, crackers, or bread.