Sauteed Green Beans with Garlic and Almonds
Easy and tasty Sautéed Green Beans with Garlic and Almonds recipe you can whip up in 20 minutes! A delicious side dish to compliment chicken, beef, fish, or pork!
Servings 4 servings
- 1 pound fresh green beans ends trimmed
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil sub additional 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper or to taste
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/3 cup shaved, sliced, or slivered almonds
Make sure the beans are patted dry, then add to a large skillet along with oil. Saute over medium heat 1-2 minutes. Add garlic, salt, pepper, brown sugar, and almonds.
Saute 10 minutes or until green beans are easily pierced with fork. Allow to cool slightly before serving.