Moroccan Chicken Salad Pitas
Moroccan spiced chicken salad with bright summer flavors - perfect for a healthy and quick weeknight meal!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/2 inch thickness
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 tablespoon plain yogurt (OR plain greek yogurt OR sour cream)
- 1 tablespoon mayo
- salt and pepper, to taste
- greek-style pita bread (OR any flatbread)
Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Spray a large pan with cooking spray and cook over medium high heat 4-5 minutes on each side until cooked through. Chop into 1-inch pieces.
Mix chicken and all other ingredients in a bowl. Chill until ready to serve. Serve wrapped in pita bread or flat bread.