Instant Pot Shredded Chicken Tacos
These are the BEST Instant Pot Shredded Chicken Tacos, hands down. You'll love how quick, easy, and healthy this recipe is!
- 3-4 medium to large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup chicken broth or water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 15-ounce can fire roasted tomatoes
- corn or flour taco-size tortillas
- avocado, tomatoes, cheese, cilantro, sour cream for serving
In your instant pot/pressure cooker combine chicken, broth or water, cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, and fire roasted tomatoes (with liquid).
Cover and set to PRESSURE COOK or MANUAL for 20 minutes. (30 minutes if using frozen chicken breasts)
Do a quick release (turn vent knob to the VENT position and allow to de-pressurize until the float valve drops down) then uncover and shred chicken with two forks.
Serve chicken in tortillas topped with cheese, tomatoes, avocado, cilantro, or any other favorite toppings.