Thai Peanut Beef
These tasty, melt-in-your-mouth-tender beef strips are sautéed in a creamy 5-ingredient peanut sauce!
Servings 4 servings
- 1 pound Flank or Skirt Steak thinly sliced across the grain
- 2-3 teaspoons oil
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha hot sauce
- 1/4 cup peanuts, chopped optional
- 3-4 tablespoons water, to thin if needed
If using more than 1 pound beef, double the sauce recipe.
Alternative cooking option: if you prefer your steak cooked medium or rare, sear steak whole (not sliced) for 5-8 minutes on each side until browned and cooked to desired doneness. (145°F for medium rare, 160°F for medium) Thinly slice, return to pan with the sauce and saute 1-2 minutes.