BEST Quick and Easy Chicken Marinade
Most definitely the Best Quick and Easy Chicken Marinade ever! Great for any kind of chicken, and made from just a few pantry staples! A little tart, a little sweet, a little savory, and of course a lot amazing!
Servings 4 servings
- 1.5-2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts or chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning or Herbs de Provence
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
Stir together olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, honey, dijon mustard, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, onion powder, and pepper.
Combine chicken and marinade in a large resealable bag, press out excess air and seal the bag (alternately you can combine chicken and marinade in a bowl and cover tightly). Chill for 30 minutes.
Bake chicken at 375 degrees for 15 minutes or until cooked through and juices run clear OR grilled over medium heat 6-10 minutes on each side until cooked through. *Pro Tip: Allow to cool for five minutes before cutting into the chicken so the juices don't drain and dry the chicken out.