Greek Tortellini Pasta Salad
Quick and easy Greek Tortellini Pasta Salad with zesty Greek lemon dressing, fresh veggies, and hearty tortellini pasta will be your go-to potluck side dish.
Servings 10 people
- 1 pound cheese tortellini pasta (either fresh, or dried - cooked according to package's instructions)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup canned artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives (whole or sliced)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese (I use reduced fat)
- 1/3 cup packed fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- juice of 1/2 lemon
Combine all dressing ingredients in a jar, cover and shake well.
In a large bowl combine tortellini, tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, artichoke hearts, olives, feta cheese, and basil. Pour dressing over the top, then toss to combine.
Serve immediately OR cover and refrigerate up to 6 hours before serving.