Peppermint White Hot Chocolate
Creamy and rich homemade peppermint white hot chocolate is easy to make in about 10 minutes.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 3 cups milk
- 3 cups half & half or light cream
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- crushed candy canes (optional)
Combine milk and cream (or half & half) in a large sauce pan over medium heat. Heat, stirring occasionally, until hot throughout. Reduce heat to medium-low.
Add white chocolate and stir until completely melted and incorporated. Stir in vanilla and peppermint extract. Serve with a candy cane on the side of the glass or crushed candy canes around the rim.