15-Minute Garlic Butter Mushrooms
Tender skillet roasted 15-minute garlic butter mushrooms are the perfect appetizer or side dish for any favorite meal.
- 1 pound whole white mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper (or to taste)
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh herbs like rosemary, parsley and thyme OR 1 teaspoon dried herbs (you could use dried Italian seasoning for this)
Melt butter in a medium-large skillet. Add garlic and stir.
Add mushrooms and stir over medium heat for 10-12 minutes until tender.
Sprinkle with the herbs (if using dried make sure you stir a bit to get them mixed into the buttery sauce) and serve hot.