Garlic Pesto Turkey Burgers
Fresh garlic and bright pesto bring these turkey burgers to life!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 small onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup homemade or store-bought pesto click HERE for the link to my homemade pesto recipe!
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 burger buns
- optional: tomatoes, mushrooms, fresh baby spinach leaves,
In a bowl combine turkey, onion, garlic, basil, oregano, and pepper. Mix until well combined.
Shape turkey mixture into 4 patties. Grill over medium-high heat 5-6 minutes on each side or until cooked through and slightly charred.
Assemble burgers by spreading mayo on the bottom half of each burger bun. Top with grilled turkey patty, and then add pesto and parmesan cheese. Add additional toppings as desired.