This easy and insanely moist Cinnamon Toast Crunch Bundt Cake starts with a cake mix and has a cinnamon-sugar swirl and cream cheese frosting!
I made you a cake! Since I graduated this weekend I thought it was appropriate. I would’ve made ice cream too but my brain is fried from several long years of schooling and focusing on the cake was about as much as I could handle so cake it is. Ice cream another time okay?
Thanks for understanding.
But it’s a good one! This is not any old cake. This is a special graduation celebration-worthy cake with a cinnamon swirly inside. Do you love cinnamon toast crunch cake as much as I do? Good! Because I baked that yummy stuff right into this cake, right in the batter.
Pretty awesome right?
And then I covered the cake with cream cheese vanilla frosting and topped it with a boatload more of cinnamon toast crunch cereal.
DELICIOUSNESS at it’s finest.
I have a habit of eating leftover cake for breakfast the next day so this whole cereal in and on the cake thing is my way of making a legitimate breakfast cake.
Happy graduation!! To you, from me. The grad. 🙂
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Bundt Cake
- 1 box white or yellow cake mix
- 1 small (3.4 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding - (unprepared)
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt - (may sub sour cream)
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup warm water
- 1 cup cinnamon toast crunch cereal - crushed
- ½ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup cinnamon
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 ounces cream cheese - softened
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- milk - as needed
- optional: 1 cup cinnamon toast crunch cereal, - for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 and heavily grease a bundt pan.
- First prepare the cake batter. In a large bowl combine cake mix, vanilla pudding mix, greek yogurt, vegetable oil, eggs, and warm water and mix well. Stir in crushed cinnamon toast crunch cereal.
- Prepare the cinnamon swirl by whisking together the white sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Pour 1/3 of the cake batter into the pan. Sprinkle half of the cinnamon-sugar mixture on top of the batter. Next, spread another third of the batter on top of the cinnamon-sugar. (Pro Tip: grease a rubber spatula with cooking spray or butter, the batter will spread easier!) Sprinkle remaining cinnamon sugar on top of the batter, then top with the last third of the batter.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool for at least 30 minutes before turning cake out onto a cooling rack.
- After cake has completely cooled, prepare the icing. Mix together cream cheese, vanilla, and powdered sugar. Add milk 1 tablespoon at a time until a pourable consistency is reached. Drizzle over cake, then top with cinnamon toast crunch cereal if desired. Store in airtight container at room temperature until ready to serve.