Amazingly creamy, cheesy feta and artichoke dip – easy to whip up in just a few minutes and impossible to resist!
Ohhhh my. I’ve got a whole lot of super-yumm on my hands and I can’t eat it all myself so I’m begging you to help me out here.
I’ve saved you a whole chip-full of dip.
It’s your lucky day!
Oh and um, sidebar —> HAPPY LOVE DAY! Big plans tonight? A hot date? A little one-on-one with your favorite batch of cookie dough perhaps? (No judgements here.)
My husband and I, we hate the crowd-fighting that happens when you go out for dinner on V-Day so we are doing lunch. We’re romantic like that.
Now, coming back around full circle…. this dip! So insanely cheesy with salty artichokes and creamy feta. We had my sister and nephew over for dinner the other night and the four of us inhaled this dip. And an easy way to lighten it up – use light mayo and fat free greek yogurt, all the flavor with a few less calories.
Guilt-free and totally delish.
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt (fat free works great)
- ⅔ cup light mayo
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 8 ounces feta cheese crumbles
- 1 14-ounce can artichoke hearts (whole or quartered), roughly chopped
- 1 4-ounce can diced pimentos
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- tortilla chips or crackers, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a medium casserole dish (about 2 quarts) or deep pie dish.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients except for parmesan cheese, mix well. Spread mixture in the prepared dish. Sprinkle cheese on top of mixture. Bake for 15-20 minutes until cheese is bubbly. Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.