Savory, juicy chicken baked in a zesty honey mustard sauce! Perfect for serving with your favorite veggies over noodles or rice.
Tell me you are fans of honey mustard sauce. Because I am a big fan. There are few things I would pour a boat-load of honey mustard sauce on. But then I’m a sauce person. The kind that needs fries with my ketchup and about a gallon of ranch for my chicken tenders.
So yeah, I love me some honey mustard sauce.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to even thickness
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup yellow mustard
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a baking dish.
- In a medium bowl whisk together honey, mustard, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper, garlic powder, and paprika.
- Toss chicken in the sauce to coat and place in your prepared dish. Pour remaining sauce over the chicken.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then turn chicken over and bake another 10 minutes or until cooked through. Serve with with rice or noodles and your favorite veggies.