Cheesy Garlic Butter Crescents stuffed with ooey gooey melty mozzarella cheese – these are so easy and quick to whip up and go with so many of your favorite meals!
Cheese, garlic, butter, bread…
So this is what heaven looks like!
There are a few restaurants I like to eat at that have really awesome bread. I’m talking about the free stuff they give you before your meal. Which probably helps with my fondness because you slap the free label on something and suddenly it’s cuter/better quality/tastier/fill in the blank.
I haven’t been there in a long time but Outback Steakhouse has a killer pumpernickel bread I love. Texas Roadhouse – well, everybody knows about their rolls with the honey cinnamon butter. Iggy’s Bar & Grill has really yummy loaves of bread you slice and dip into their addictive chili sauce. And we recently took a jaunt up the canyon to one of our favorite spots Ruth’s Diner and I remembered just how delicious their extra large fluffy rolls are.
Bread can make the meal if you know what I mean. So slather it in butter and garlic and then stuff it with CHEEEEEEESE for the ultimate carb-lover’s side dish right?
And did I mention you can whip these up in 20 minutes? Yes friends, just 20 minutes.
Cheesy Garlic Butter Crescents
- 1 package refrigerated crescent rolls - (pack of 8)
- 4 tablespoons butter - melted
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 mozzarella cheese sticks - (aka: string cheese)
- Preheat oven to 400. Grease a baking sheet. Cut each cheese stick in half crosswise so you now have 8 shorter cheese sticks. In a small bowl whisk together butter, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and salt.
- Open the package of crescents and unroll each roll on a flat, clean surface. Place a cheese stick at the wide end of each crescent roll. Roll the wide end toward the tip of the triangle Place on the greased baking sheet. Brush butter mixture over the top of each roll.
- Bake crescents for 10-13 minutes until golden. Serve warm.