One pot creamy tuscan garlic spaghetti is the perfect meal – incredibly delicious with tons of flavor and just one pot to clean up!
This is comfort food at its absolute finest. Easy, creamy, cheesy pasta made in ONE POT. I am not kidding, it doesn’t get simpler or more delicious than this pasta dish right here. Consider this the answer to weeknight dinner mayhem – a dish everybody loves with almost zero prep and cleanup and just 20 minutes of cooking time.
So often the simplest dishes are the best dishes and this recipe proves it. Just two steps: 1) dump a bunch of ingredients in a pot and bring to a boil and 2) stir in heavy cream and parmesan cheese about five minutes before serving. Ta-da! Presto Italian dinner.
If you’re a garlic bread person, this ^^^ is the ultimate dish to serve up with a great loaf of buttery garlic Italian bread. Maybe add a little side salad and you’re good to go. And remember that pepper grinder we talked about the other day? The one you were going to grab at your next grocery run because freshly cracked black pepper really needs to be a staple in your home? Yeah this is the opportune moment to use said pepper grinder. Top this pasta with a little (or a lot) of freshly cracked black pepper and you will be in absolute pasta heaven.
What people are saying about this One Pot Creamy Tuscan Garlic Spaghetti
“I made this tonight and it was so good. The flavors blended well and it had a slight richness to it since I used heavy cream. And my husband just raved about it too. I couldn’t believe something this easy to make would be so delicious! I will make again!” – Kim
“Wow! This was so very good! I couldn’t believe it when I tasted it. And, my three boys devoured it (even the pickiest one!) I love this recipe and will be making it over and over. The only thing I changed was to roast my own peppers instead of the jarred kind. Great recipe!!” – Amy
“I made this for dinner last night and it was simply amazing!!! Thank you for your blog. I have been trying to eat healthier for a while now but have been struggling, because I don’t want to eat bland chicken and veggies. But seriously, who does? So your recipes have really helped to make healthier, more whole foods meals that are delectable!! Thank you again! I have shared your blog with both friends and family and they are excited to try some recipes as well!!” – Jessica
“I love this recipe! The flavors are wonderful, it’s fast, and only one pot to clean afterwards. Having 6 month old twins and a two year old, finding quick recipes that are also vegetarian has been a struggle. My 2 year old really likes it too. She has woken up in the morning on several occasions asking for spaghetti. Thank you so much for this recipe!” – Margaret
One Pot Creamy Tuscan Garlic Spaghetti
- 12 ounces spaghetti noodles
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 whole roasted red peppers - (or contents of one jar), chopped
- 1 medium onion - chopped
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon minced garlc
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt - or to taste
- 4 cups water
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ⅔ cup shaved or shredded parmesan cheese
- freshly cracked black pepper - to taste
- Combine spaghetti, mushrooms, red peppers, onion, spinach, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, water, and olive oil in a large pot. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Allow to cook for 10-12 minutes or until almost all of the water is absorbed and noodles are completely cooked and tender.
- Stir in heavy cream and parmesan and continue to stir over medium heat for 3-5 minutes until sauce thickens and noodles are coated.
- Garnish with cracked black pepper, additional parmesan cheese, and fresh herbs (such as thyme or parsley) if desired and serve.