Creamy french vanilla Yoplait Original swirled with peanut butter, chocolate, crushed graham crackers, and mini marshmallows – peanut butter s’mores yogurt makes the perfect after school snack!
Back to school is NO JOKE. Between shopping for new clothes and shoes (how on earth do kids grow so darn fast?!?), trying to get all of their school supplies, meeting teachers, touring new schools and classrooms, and getting back into the routine of homework and extra curricular activities, back to school is busy busy busy to the max.
I’m pretty much obsessed with this little snack hack recipe I’m sharing with you today. It tastes like dessert, but being that Yoplait Original has 6 grams of protein per serving, it also offers a nice boost to fuel your kids. (And yourself cause let’s be honest, we could all use a little 3pm pick-me-up to get us through carpool, am I right?)
Five simple ingredients are all you need to whip up these tasty peanut butter s’mores yogurt treats! Mix a little peanut butter and chocolate into your creamy Yoplait French Vanilla yogurt, stir in some graham cracker crumbs and mini marshmallows, and that’s it! The easiest, yummiest, back-to-school snack you’ve ever had. Fun to make and fun to eat!
Peanut Butter S'mores Yogurt
- 2 Yoplait Original French Vanilla yogurts
- 2 tablespoons creamy, reduced fat peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon crushed graham crackers/graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon mini marshmallows
- Stir half of the peanut butter and chocolate syrup into each of the two yogurts, and mix until peanut butter becomes combined with the yogurt. (A narrow spoon or butter knife works well for this)
- Stir in graham cracker crumbs and marshmallows. Top with additional graham cracker crumbs and marshmallows if desired and serve.
This recipe has been sponsored by Yoplait – thanks for letting me work with the brands I love!