S’mores French Toast – A delicious new way to get your s’mores fix – for breakfast! So easy and So delicious, the whole family will love it!
Can I get a raise of hands from all of my s’mores-loving friends? Glad to see I’m in good company here. I’ve made and tried all sorts of s’mores creations but this has to be one of my very top favorites. I grew up a die hard waffl-er. A few months ago however, my husband converted me to a French toast-er. Oh I haven’t given up my beloved waffles, don’t fret. I’ve just made a little room in my heart for French toast.
These S’mores French Toasts are… the bomb. I never say that. But in this case, it had to be said. They really are the b.o.m.b. dot com. Do they look complicated? I promise you they are just as easy and delicious as any classic french toast, except for the part where they taste ten million and a half times better. These take just four extremely it’s-the-weekend-no-brainer steps.
1) Dip toast in egg mixture.
2) Coat egg-y toast in graham cracker crumbs.
3) Heat em up on the griddle. (Or pan, or skillet, whatever suits your fancy)
4) Top with marshmallows, toast up those bad boys, drizzle with gooey chocolate syrup and consume.
Then say: Oh my gashhhhhh I’m never going to eat anything but S’mores French Toast for the rest of my life!!!!!
Wait did I say that? Yes, yes I did.
S'mores French Toast
- 6 slices texas toast - (or other white bread)
- 1 egg - whisked
- 6 graham cracker sheets - finely crushed
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- chocolate syrup - (or melted milk chocolate chips)
- Preheat griddle or large pan or non stick skillet to medium-high heat. Spray with cooking spray. Also, preheat oven to broil.
- Place whisked eggs in a wide bowl and graham cracker crumbs in another bowl. Dip each toast/bread slice into the egg, flip to coat. Next, dip into graham cracker crumbs, flip to coat.
- Place on griddle (or pan) and cook 2-3 minutes, then flip and cook 2-3 minutes on second side. Place each cooked toast in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Top each toast with 1/4 cup marshmallows. Place in oven 2-3 minutes until marshmallows begin to brown (careful not to let them burn!). Remove from oven, drizzle with chocolate syrup (or melted milk chocolate chips) and serve warm.
Huge smores fan! The graham cracker coating is ingenious!