Easy 4-ingredient spring confetti crockpot candy with cashews and marshmallows makes the perfect festive spring-inspired treat!
This easy candy uses almond bark, cashews (my FAVorite nut), marshmallows, and chocolate candies and is so so simple to make. Just dump it in the slow cooker, let it work it’s magic, and then stir and scoop onto baking sheets to cool. Top it off with a chocolate drizzle and sprinkles for the most adorably festive and tasty Spring treat!
P.S. these make a pretty great Easter basket stuffer. Just sayin!
Spring Confetti Crockpot Candy
- 32 ounces unsalted or lightly salted cashews
- 24 ounces vanilla/white almond bark
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup pastel m&m candies, plus more for topping
- optional: pastel sprinkles, pastel melted chocolate
- Add cashews to crockpot, top with broken up almond bark. Cover and cook on high for 1 hour.
- Uncover, stir until chocolate is completely melted and smooth. Stir in marshmallows and m&m candies.
- Use a cookie scoop or tablespoon to scoop candy mixture onto a wax or parchment paper-lined plate or small baking sheet.
- Top each candy mound with 2 m&m candies, drizzle with melted chocolate, and top with sprinkles. Place in fridge for 2-3 minutes until hardened. Serve immediately or store in airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.