Strawberry Cheesecake Muddy Buddies – Strawberry Cheesecake flavored muddy buddies! The perfect snack that is ready in just 10 minutes!
See? Told you I’ve had cheesecake on my mind lately. That roundup of 35 Cheesecake Themed Recipes (click HERE to see!) was just the beginning. My favorite cheesecake is traditional New York style cheesecake, with a little drizzle of raspberry or strawberry sauce on top. That’s the best cheesecake.
And let me tell you how I feel about chocolate. Dark chocolate = nasty stuff. Milk chocolate = wonderful. White chocolate = absolute bliss. I think every muddy buddy recipe on Creme de la Crumb calls for white chocolate. Butterscotch Muddy Buddies (click HERE for the recipe), Vanilla Coconut Muddy Buddies (click HERE for the recipe), Peppermint Crunch Muddy Buddies (click HERE for the recipe)… yep, all white chocolate.
Now don’t freak out because I know New Years was basically yesterday but… I made these with Valentines Day in mind. Is that terrible?? I’m sorry! Maybe a bit premature, but let’s be honest, Walmart busted out the conversation hearts before Christmas so, according to them I’m way behind. You could add all sorts of different things to these Strawberry Cheesecake Muddy Buddies to make them festive. Afore mentioned conversation hearts, gummy bears, strawberry jelly beans, the possibilities are endless. And if you love strawberry cheesecake, the flavor just can’t be beat!
Strawberry Cheesecake Muddy Buddies
- 6 cups rice chex cereal
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 small box strawberry jello pudding mix, dry
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 graham cracker sheets, broken into small pieces
- optional: strawberry flavored candy (I used strawberry sour balls)
- Place cereal in a large bowl. Whisk together jello pudding mixes in a small bowl.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate chips. (Microwave for 1 minute on half powder, then microwave 20 seconds at a time, stirring after each interval until smooth). Pour chocolate over chex cereal. Use a large spoon or a rubber spatula to toss cereal with chocolate until well coated. Transfer chocolate coated cereal to a large zip lock bag.
- Pour dry pudding powder into bag. Seal and toss until well coated. Open bag, add powdered sugar, seal bag and toss to coat. Add graham crackers and optional candies. Store in airtight container.