A creamy and healthy Berry Oat Breakfast Smoothie is the perfect start to the day! Whip one up in minutes and enjoy it’s oaty fruity flavor!
Or afternoon. Or midnight. I have no idea when you’ll be reading this. But hopefully at some point you’ll be taking a quick glance at this in the morning time because you’ll be whipping up this oaty berry refreshing goodness for yourself. And when you do….
Good morning sunshine.
This is a two-step recipe you’re going to love. (Can you really even call it a recipe when it only has two steps??)
Step 1 – dump everything in blender.
Step 2 – blend to creamy perfection.
Step 2.5 – slurp your way to an excellent morning.
So when will this be happening for you? Tomorrow for a mid-week pick-me-up? Saturday for a weekend hoorah! ? How about we ditch the breakfast part and just make it right now?
Yeah I like that idea.
Berry Oat Breakfast Smoothie
- ½ cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup milk - (more as needed)
- ½ cup frozen berries
- 3 tablespoons honey - (or to taste)
- ⅓ cup vanilla yogurt - or greek yogurt
- ¼ cup ice
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Cover tightly and pulse until ice is broken up, then puree until smooth. Taste and add sweeter if needed or milk if it is too thick. Serve immediately.