Remember how the other day we combined two really awesome desserts to make one super amazing dessert? I’m talking about the S’mores Lava Cakes. Oh my gosh those were life changing. But I’m about to change your life again with this dessert. Just try to wrap your head around this… Cinnamon rolls + cheesecake. Sort of unbelievable right?? I know, I can’t believe it either. Except that I do believe it…. because I ate these. And eating is believing. Or something like that.
I think I would like to eat cinnamon roll cheesecake things for the rest of my life please. These Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake Bars are sooooo so so so SO good! Why have I not had these for the past 20+ years?? The sweet and salty, cinnamony graham cracker crust, plus the rich and creamy cinnamon roll swirled cheesecake equals my own personal heaven. These are a piece of cheesecake to make (ha!) and are so worth less than an hour of your life. Please make these, and then share them with me. I’m hooked! Go on try one, you’ll be hooked too, I guarantee it.
What people are saying about these Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake Bars
“This is one of the tastiest, most unique bar recipes around. I regularly have people going crazy for this. Just wanted you to know I ALWAYS double the recipe and bake it in a 9 X 13. I usually start checking it after about 25 minutes. Just so that you all know, as a 9 X 13 is actually a smidge less than exactly double the size of the 8 X 8, there is much more topping than in your photo. But, with this, the more the merrier. Great recipe!” – Jennifer
“These were fantastic. I made them for my sister’s birthday party and received SO MANY comments about how wonderful they were. Thank you so much for the recipe!! ” – Robin
“I made this recipe today for an after dinner dessert. I must share with you the fact that we thought this was just an amazing, melt in your mouth oh so good recipe :)~ Yeah,that’s drool. And talk about easy, well, it couldn’t have been any easier to make. Thank you for sharing, I am definitely filing this under “Favorites” ” – Esther
“I made these last night and they are delicious. Perfect amount of crust and cheesecake!” – Jessica
Try this No-Bake Cheesecake recipe next!
Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake Bars
- 12 graham cracker sheets
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup butter - melted
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
Cinnamon Roll Filling
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ tablespoon cinnamon
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 16 ounces cream cheese - softened
- 1 egg - at room temperature
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350, line an 8x8 inch pan with foil and grease with cooking spray.
- Pulse graham crackers in your food processor until fine crumbs form. Add sugar and cinnamon and pulse. Add melted butter and continue to pulse another 30 seconds. Press mixture into prepared pan. Bake 5 minutes.
- Prepare cinnamon roll filling. In a small sauce pan combine butter, cinnamon, and brown sugar. Cook over medium heat and stir until butter is melted and ingredients are combined. Stir in vanilla and flour.
- In a large bowl whisk together egg and sugar until foamy. Add cream cheese and vanilla until smooth. Pour mixture on top of baked crust. Drizzle cinnamon roll filling over cheesecake layer in any pattern you desire and use a toothpick to swirl into cheesecake layer.
- Bake 20 minutes or until cheesecake is set. Allow to cool 30 minutes, then continue cooling in the fridge. When completely cooled, cut and serve. Store in airtight container in fridge.
If you like these Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake Bars, you’ll love my White Chocolate Cake Batter Rice Krispies, Brown Butter White Chocolate Chip Snickerdoodles, Homemade Hot Fudge Sauce, Double Chocolate Butterscotch Bars.