Hot Crab and Cheesy Artichoke Dip – A hot and tasty dip with crab, artichokes and melty parmesan cheese! Ready in less than 30 minutes!
I would assume if you are a sushi lover, you are also a seafood lover. It’s hard to imagine the two not coinciding. As such, I am a sushi-seafood lover. I really should be a coastal gal. Living landlocked is not opportune for my diet needs. I need salmon. I need shrimp. I need halibut and mahi mahi. And I really need crab. A good sweet crab leg can cure many things. I think it’s time I moved back to my west-coast roots. Although, I would take the east coast as well. They have crazy-good crab. And the best New England Clam Chowder. After all, it is the namesake of the delicious stuff. They ought to have the best.THIS ONE!), pasta dishes (like THIS) and in hot cheesy crabby dips. This dip is incredibly easy to make. Seriously. Throw everything in a bowl, give it a stir, pop it in the oven. Done. Hot Crab and Cheesy Artichoke Dip deliciousness accomplished.
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayo
- 1 can (about 14 ounces) artichoke hearts, chopped
- 8 ounces crab meat (may use imitation crab)
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- juice of one small lemon (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon dried parsley
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- crackers, or sliced baguettes for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine sour cream, mayo, artichokes, and crab meat and stir to combine. Add parmesan cheese (reserve 1-2 tablespoons), lemon juice, garlic, parsley, basil and salt and pepper to taste and mix well. Spread mixture in a large baking dish. Sprinkle reserved parmesan cheese over dip. Bake 15-20 minutes until bubbly and top begins to brown. Serve warm with crackers or sliced baguettes.
Dip Lover?? Try these next!Skinny Jalapeño Popper Dip