Peanut butter has been on my mind and this Peanut Butter M&M Monster Cookie Ice Cream is the results of those cravings. Full of M&M chunks and peanut butter flavor.
wo peanut butter recipes in a row. If you don’t like peanut butter, don’t you worry, I already know what’s coming up next and it’s not peanut butter.
It is however, 100% mouthwateringly delicious. Ahhhh I’m so excited.
But for the moment we will continue the peanut butter party.
This ice cream isn’t really hard like custard, it’s more on the soft-serve side. Which complements the peanut butter M&Ms really well since they become a little more hard when they freeze.
Yeah, peanut butter M&Ms people. I swapped those out for the usual regular M&Ms you find in “monster cookies”.
A wise choice if I do say so myself. They go perfectly in this ice cream.
The great thing about the cookie chunks is that they soften into the whipped cream when it’s freezing.
So when you’re eating it you get the really soft ice cream, the chewy peanut butter oatmeal cookie bites, and then a little chocolate-coated peanut butter crunch from the M&Ms.
It’s all about the levels of texture in this ice cream.
See now this is a version of dipping-the-spoon-straight-in-the-peanut-butter-jar kind of peanut butter eating that I can handle. Cause it’s frozen in ice cream.
And you know I love ice cream. Oh how I love it with every bit of my being.
Last night my husband had a genius idea when we were discussing my ice cream obsession.
He said I need an ice cream IV. I laughed for a minute and then stopped suddenly and thought, “wait, do you think that would work?”
I need help people.
My mother used to make monster cookies and this ice cream is like a frozen version of those goodies.
All the peanut butter oatmeal cookie chunks, big M&M candies, and soft and creamy peanut butter loving that is happening is just glorious.
Do you like peanut butter? Yes? Good, make this.
No? Make it anyway and give it to someone who likes peanut butter. And P.S. you’re a little crazy.
But it’s okay. We’re all crazy.
Peanut Butter Monster Cookie Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter M&M's
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
Peanut Butter Cookie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl combine peanut butter and brown sugar and mix until creamy. Add eggs, vanilla, and sugar and mix well. Stir in oats, flour, and baking soda. Use a tablespoon to scoop and drop mounds onto a greased baking sheet. Bake about 10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Whip cream until stiff peaks form. In a separate bowl, mix peanut butter and condensed milk until combined. Add to whipped cream and mix well. Add vanilla and sugar and mix until combined.
- When cookies have cooled, break into pieces and stir into ice cream mixture with M&M's. Freeze in a shallow dish for about 8 hours or overnight.