Sweet and creamy raspberry cheesecake smoothie – the perfect way to cool down a hot summer afternoon!
Today is a very exciting day. Why you ask?? Well let me tell you.
Today is the first boating day of the season!! I mean, not technically, there is really no reason you can’t go boating on June 4th or May 22nd. I just mean it’s our first day of the boating season. Meaning, the first day we take the boat up to the lake and freeze our tooshies off in the icy water. My husband doesn’t think the water is icy, but I basically consider any water besides a bathtub to be cold. I’m a baby like that.
Boating just screams SUMMER to me. That, and raspberry cheesecake smoothies. Oh you know what would be the ultimate bliss?!? Sipping a raspberry cheesecake smoothie in one hand and holding the skiing rope in the other hand! Okay I probably shouldn’t try that today…
These smoothies are sooooo super yummy. They have a hint of cream cheese so you can get that cheesecake taste and they are sweet and creamy and raspberry-y. (Okay, admittedly not a word.) And if you have some graham crackers on hand (you know you do) crush them up and put them on top of the smoothie. Or in the smoothie, whatever. Just get them involved. They bring the whole “cheesecake” thing together. If you’re a smoothie fan, you’ve gotta make this!
Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothies
- ½ cup almond milk - (or preferred milk)
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt - (or vanilla)
- ⅔ cup frozen raspberries
- ½ cup ice
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla - extract
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese - softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons crushed graham crackers
- Add all ingredients to blender. Pulse until smooth. Taste, and add sweetener if desired.
- Pour into serving glasses and top with crushed graham crackers. Serve immediately.
Uhm… and I think I need one now!!!