Delicious and easy Slow Cooker Hot Cheesy Corn Dip made with just 4 ingredients!
Cheesy cheesy cheesy goodness. With corn, and chiles, and salty crunchy tortilla chips.
Yep that’s pretty much what my last Wednesday night looked like.
I’ve always loved chips and dip. Cold, hot, spicy, salty, cheesy, saucy, give it alllllll to me. In fact just las night at my parent’s labor day barbecue my sister asked what I’ve been craving since I’ve been pregnant and I answered “salty stuff!”, to which my brother piped up and said – “so chips and dip, like always?”
Yeahhhhhh, I guess pregnancy has just intensified my love of dip n’ chip things. I’m okay with that.
This hot cheesy corn dip is seriously, so ridiculously easy. You just throw it all in a slow cooker and let it do it’s melting thing. Stir it up, serve it with chips, and say hello to the easiest, tastiest cheesy corn dip appetizer you’ll ever meet.
Slow Cooker Hot Cheesy Corn Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese (light or fat free will work)
- 1 cup shredded pepperjack cheese
- 1 15-ounce can yellow corn, drained
- 1 4-ounce can diced green chiles
- optional: 2-3 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- tortilla chips, for serving
- Add all ingredients to the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low 1-2 hours or high 1 hour. (see note)
- Stir and serve with tortilla chips.
*This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled, simply increase cooking time to allow for the extra cheese to melt.