Moist and fluffy Flourless Banana Blender Muffins! They are SO easy to whip up in your blender and you can add all of your favorite mix-ins like nuts, coconut flakes, cinnamon, or chocolate chips!
Hollaaaaaa for easy breakfast ideas. I love breakfast food, I do, but the morning always seems to get away from me and by the time 10am rolls around I’m famished and need something like, yesterday.
Enter easy grab-n-go breakfast option.
I love blender-made anything. Smoothies, soups, you name it, but especially muffins. No need to dirty a bunch of bowls and whisks and hand mixers and blah blah – just throw it all in the blender, pulse, and pour.
It’s like muffin magic.
The fun thing about these easy flourless banana blender muffins?? The MIX-INS! It’s like ice cream. How can you not go crazy when you’re faced with a dozen options of yummy add-ons to your giant bowl of ice cream? You can’t. Crazy will happen. And that’s sort of what went on here when I was trying to decide what to add to my blender muffins.
Chocolate chips?? Coconut?? Cinnamon?? Nuts???
YES. To all the above.
What people are saying about these Flourless Banana Blender Muffins
“These were most definitely the best flourless muffins I’ve ever made. I was skeptical of trying them because every oat based muffin I’ve tried has been dry, but these are awesome. I just used quick oats that were in the cupboard and a food processor and it worked great.” – Emma
“These came out perfect! Glad I found this recipe!” – Rhea
“These muffins are the absolute best. I love that they are Gluten Free, even though I don’t really need them to be, but the flavor. OMG, So good. So moist, kind of loaf like textured. The only thing I changed a bit, but didn’t even know I had, was the chocolate chips. I thought it was only 1/2 c. so I’ve been 1/2c, of the MINI chocolate chips vs normal chips. There is so much chocolate in these because of the mini’s. Perfection. You all gotta make these. I have a Vitamix and its perfect for these. Thanks for the great pictures.” – Debora
“Great recipe! I’m always looking for a recipe that is lower carb, lower sugar because of hypoglycemia. These were perfect! I actually forgot the sugar – I was going to use Stevia but forgot, although I did sprinkle a few chocolate chips in the batter. When they came out I topped it off with a little butter and peanut butter and wow!! I didn’t even notice the lack of sugar. This is definitely a keeper. Thanks!” – Kerry
Flourless Banana Blender Muffins
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 2 eggs
- 2 medium bananas
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream (OR greek yogurt)
- optional mix-ins: 1 cup chocolate chips, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/2 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 375. Grease muffin tins or place muffin/cupcake liners in the tins.
- Add oats, eggs, bananas, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla, sour cream (or Greek yogurt), salt to a high powered blender. Pulse until smooth.
- If you are using just one mix-in (i.e.: chocolate chips) then you can stir it right into the blender (with a spoon- don't pulse) and then fill muffin tins 3/4 full. If you want to use more than one mix in (such as chocolate chips on some, and coconut flakes on others) then fill the muffin tins first, then sprinkle your mix-ins on top of each cup and stir in with a knife.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown and an inserted toothpick comes out mostly clean. Allow to cool completely, store in airtight container.