The sweet and savory sesame ginger dressing on this Asian spaghetti salad is easy to whip up in just two minutes and will have you coming back for more!
Do you ever rediscover something you previously loved? You knew that you liked it and you never stopped liking it, but you spent some time apart and then forgot how much you really liked it for a while and then you tried it again and it all came rushing back to you how much you really liked it?
That definitely could have been phrased a little better.
And now it’s edamame alldayeveryday and I’m feeling like a whole person again.
Asian spaghetti salad is where it is at you guys. Spaghetti noodles, fresh avocado and cabbage, sliced almonds, carrots, and EDAMAME, all tossed in a sweet and savory sesame ginger dressing you’re going to wonder how you ever lived without.
- 8 ounces spaghetti noodles
- 1 cup thinly sliced cabbage (I used a combination of purple and green)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup shelled edamame
- 2 tablespoons Diamond of California Shake & Spoon Sliced Almonds
- sesame seeds, for topping
- ½ cup oil
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Whisk together all dressing ingredients. Boil spaghetti noodles til tender, drain and set aside.
- Combine spaghetti, cabbage, green onions, avocado, carrots, edamame, and almonds. Add dressing to taste, toss to coat, and sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve or cover and chill for 1-3 hours before serving.
This yummy salad recipe has been sponsored by Diamond of California. Thanks for letting me work with the brands I love.3