This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Libby’s Fruits & Vegetables. The opinions and text are all mine.
This simple and tasty Baked Parmesan Creamed Corn is a delicious twist on one of your favorite holiday side dishes. Your guests will rave about this one!
I’m planning out my Thanksgiving dinner already – trying to be on the ball! – and I’m adding one new dish to my favorites.
We always do ham, sweet potato casserole, mashed potatoes, a great Autumn green salad, and homemade pumpkin pie.
This year I’m adding creamed corn to our holiday menu. But not just any creamed corn, we’re talking Baked Parmesan Creamed Corn and it is to. die. for.
Parmesan and creamed corn were meant to be baked together into a holiday casserole. I’m certain this is the last creamed corn recipe you’ll ever need.
It’s creamy, a little sweet and a little savory, with cheesiness and a crunchy buttery cracker topping…. everything you could ever dream of in the perfect holiday side dish!
And it all starts with Libby’s® Cream Style Corn and Whole Kernel Sweet Corn.
What I love about Libby’s vegetables is that they are ideal for your holiday feast, adding great flavor, texture, and nutrition to feed your family without breaking the bank.
I’ve partnered up with Libby’s® Fruits & Vegetables to bring you this tasty recipe AND to let you know about their amazing “Cansgiving” Sweepstakes! You can enter the sweepstakes by posting a photo of what you are thankful for on social media or on the Libby’s Cansgiving site. Be sure to use the hashtag #Cansgiving AND #Sweepstakes for the change to win one of ten $350 e-gift cards.
And to make it even better, Libby’s will be matching all prizes with monetary and product donations to food-based charities. Gosh, I love the holidays! Head on over to the Cansgiving site to get all the details. Good luck!
What people are saying about this Baked Parmesan Creamed Corn
“Delicious recipe enjoyed by our entire family. Thanks for another great one!” – Ann
Baked Parmesan Creamed Corn
- 2 cans Libby's Cream Style Canned Corn
- 1 can Libby's Whole Kernel Sweet Corn
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup crushed buttery crackers
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- grated parmesan (the canned kind) optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a baking/casserole dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes. (Remove from oven, sprinkle crushed crackers over the top, then drizzle with melted butter.)
- Bake for another 5 minutes until crackers are browned. Allow to cool slightly before serving. Top with grated parmesan cheese if desired.