Moist and crumbly, Cinnamon Pecan Coffee Cake is easy to make with a buttery cinnamon and pecan streusel topping and maple glaze. The perfect no-fuss breakfast for holiday mornings.
Here’s a little true or false question for you: Holiday mornings must be chaotic, stressful, and require an abundance of preparation.
Answer: FALSE FALSE FALSE.
Holiday mornings should be easy breezy and completely delicious and stress-free. The older I get, the more I realize holidays should be – and are – about doing the things you enjoy, like playing games and eating copious amounts of yummy food with the people you love most. Cheesy much?! Maybe it’s the new-er-ish mama in me but this year I am getting so sappy over these things. You guys! Am I the only one who seems to be getting embarrassingly more emotional with age?? SOS. #thestruggleisreal
My mother, bless her ever-lovin’ heart, is the epitome of overachiever when it comes to – well pretty much everything – but particularly when it comes to get togethers, entertaining guests, and holidays. We’ve discussed her need to make not one, but three main dishes for Thanksgiving dinner in order to please and impress everyone. The woman is agreeable and selfless to a fault. And I love her for it. But I wish she would take. it. easy. every now and then you know??
Do you know anyone like this? Um, maybe it’s YOU?? It’s okay, [safe space] here friends.
I’ve got the answer to your holiday mornings woes and it’s called Cinnamon Pecan Coffee Cake. Topped with heavenly, three-ingredient maple glaze, you may want to double the recipe for simply to make sure you’re gonna have some extra for bowl-licking.
Serve it up as a hot, comforting breakfast or brunch dish on holiday mornings and rest easy knowing it doesn’t have to be stressful or take a ridiculous amount of preparation! The secret to this easy, super fluffy and moist coffee cake is Fleischmann’s® RapidRise. Do not let working with yeast scare you, this is E to the Z I tell you.
And if you are a make-ahead type person, you can even make this dough and refrigerate it overnight. Then just pop it in the oven and bake in the morning.
If I haven’t convinced you yet, you’re about to get on board this coffee cake train when you try this bite…
We all know baking is one of the best ways to show someone you care so create this yummy dish and bake a little extra this holiday season.
Cinnamon Pecan Coffee Cake
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 packer Fleischmann's® RapidRise™ Yeast
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup water
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup butter - cold
- ½ cup roughly chopped pecans
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk
- ½ teaspoon maple extract
- Combine 1 cup flour, dry yeast, sugar and salt in a large mixer bowl and stir until blended. Combine water and oil in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH in 15 second increments until very warm but not hot to the touch (120° to 130°F). Add to flour mixture with the egg and vanilla.
- Beat 2 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer, scraping bowl occasionally. Add remaining 1 cup flour. Beat 2 minutes at medium speed of mixer, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Using a rubber spatula spritzed with cooking spray, spread dough in greased 8 x 8-inch pan. (Don’t worry if the dough isn’t even or filling the corners.) Cover with towel; let rise in warm place until doubled in size, about 30 to 45 minutes.
- While dough is rising, prepare Streusel Topping by mixing flour, sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or two forks until very crumbly but with small pieces of butter still visible.
- Sprinkle streusel topping over coffee cake and top with pecans. Bake in preheated 350°F oven for 35 to 45 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly on wire rack.
- For frosting, combine powdered sugar, 1 tablespoon milk and vanilla in a small bowl. Add an additional tablespoon of milk if needed, to get a slightly thin frosting. Drizzle over coffee cake and serve.
This post is in partnership with Fleischmann’s® Yeast.
If you want to looking for a online enjoying place then go to play this bejeweled on your gadget and complete the game level.
IF YOU WANT TO LOOKING FOR A ONLINE ENJOYING PLACE http://bejeweled3.co THEN GO TO PLAY THIS BEJEWELED ON YOUR GADGET AND COMPLETE THE GAME LEVEL.
Thank you very much for this sharing.
The article shared very well, the information is very helpful for my work
Look so delicious !!! I want to eat it all at the first moment once I see them.
Thank you very much for sharing these foods ..
You are so welcome!