These easy Baked Monte Cristo Sliders are absolutely addictive and an instant crowd pleaser – perfect for parties!
Three. <—– the number of times I have made these sliders in the past week.
The first time I made these heavenly little things was for the Holy War. Aka: the Vegas Bowl played between my husband’s and my rivalry colleges. It was ultra tense in our house that day. We won’t discuss the outcome of that game, it’s still a sensitive subject for some of us.
Even though we root for opposing teams, we agree wholeheartedly on these little babies.
If you have never tried a famous Monte Cristo sandwich from Disneyland, you are SERIOUSLY missing out. Don’t worry though, that’s about to change when you whip these gorgeous little sliders up for your big New Years shebang next week!
Baked Monte Cristo Party Sliders
- 12 savory or sweet rolls - (see note)
- 12 slices deli ham
- 12 slices deli turkey
- 12 slices swiss cheese
- ½ cup butter - (8 tablespoons), melted
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1-2 tablespoons tablespoons powdered sugar
- raspberry preserves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking pan.
- Slice rolls in half horizontally. Place bottom halves (side by side, touching) in your prepared baking pan. (slide them all the way to one end, there will probably be some extra space on one side of the pan which is okay)
- Distribute ham over the bottom half of the rolls. Next layer the turkey, then swiss cheese. Top with the top halves of the rolls.
- In a bowl, whisk together melted butter, egg, and dijon mustard. Pour mixture over rolls. Cover loosely with foil (tent the foil so that it does not touch the tops of the rolls) and bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake for 10-15 minutes longer.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve with raspberry preserves.
Recipe adapted from here.