Garlic Parmesan Chicken – Savory baked garlic chicken topped with parmesan cheese! Easy, delicious, and comes together in just 35 minutes!
Is it really mid-December already? Stop it right now, I’ve had enough of this fly-by season thing. I’m tired but too scared to take a nap for fear I’ll miss Christmas altogether, wake up and it’ll be 2014 already. I made a Fall bucket list this year because I’m sick of getting to the tail-end of a season and realizing I’ve done of the things I look forward to doing during that time of year. The Fall list was actually quite effective and I’m putting together a Winter version. Any thoughts on what I might include? Making a snowman is at the top, obviously, but I need a few more ideas.
This Garlic Parmesan Chicken is so good! It’s perfect for a quick weeknight fix to get you past that wednesday slump, or you can dress it up for a fancy weekend treat! I love the flavors of this juicy chicken… savory garlic and parmesan! The house smelled so yummy when I made this chicken, I’m thinking of inventing the first ever garlic parmesan scented candle just so I can enjoy it every single day.
What people are saying about this Garlic Parmesan Chicken
“I made this for dinner the other night and my husband and I both loved it! It was so full of flavor, and so quick and easy to make. This is definitely going into our regular rotation. Thank you so much for the recipe!” – Claire
“This is the best recipe for garlic parmesan chicken out there. I just moved to America and I didn’t know what Italian seasoning was, so I got Italian dressing and seasoning mix instead and the chicken came out delicious. I tried it again later with actual Italian seasoning only and it wasn’t as good. Now I always add both to the mix and it’s one of my favorite dishes.” – Sarah
Garlic Parmesan Chicken
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 425 and spray a shallow baking dish with cooking spray. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper, set aside.
- Warm garlic and olive oil over in the microwave or on the stove 3-4 minutes, until fragrant. Place mixture in a wide bowl. In another bowl combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder.
- Dip chicken breasts in olive oil mixture and turn to coat both sides. Next, dip chicken into breadcrumb mixture and toss to coat. Place chicken breasts side by side in baking dish. Bake 15-25 minutes until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.