Easy oven roasted brussel sprouts with garlic and melty parmesan cheese.
Okay where exactly have brussel sprouts been all of my life?? I swear I’ve seen them all over Food Network the past couple of years but they never seem to be around in my real life and whyyyyyyy???
Anyway. This recipe. So SO easy! Seriously though. Ready in about 20-25 minutes and only five ingredients. Plus there’s garlic and parmesan involved soooo enough said right?? This side dish needs to happen in your kitchen now.
- 1 pound brussel sprouts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or melted butter
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- ⅓ shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease a baking sheet.
- Cut brussel sprouts in half lengthwise and arrange in a single layer, flat side up, on prepared baking sheet.
- Drizzle brussel sprouts with olive oil or melted butter. Sprinkle salt and garlic on top. Top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until brussel sprouts are tender, edges begin to brown, and cheese is melty. Serve immediately.