Easy oven Roasted Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts with just 5 simple ingredients !
Okay where exactly have brussel sprouts been all of my life?? I swear I’ve seen them all over Food Network the past couple of years but they never seem to be around in my real life and whyyyyyyy???
Would you think I was completely bonkers if I said they remind me of a cross between asparagus and broccoli? Just as far as taste goes. Is anyone else getting that?? I may be up in the night here but…
Anyway. This recipe. So SO easy! Seriously though. Ready in about 20-25 minutes and only five ingredients. Plus there’s garlic and parmesan involved soooo enough said right?? This side dish needs to happen in your kitchen now.
Roasted Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts
- 1 pound brussel sprouts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or melted butter
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease a baking sheet.
- Cut brussel sprouts in half lengthwise and arrange in a single layer, flat side up, on prepared baking sheet.
- Drizzle brussel sprouts with olive oil or melted butter. Sprinkle salt and garlic on top. Top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until brussel sprouts are tender, edges begin to brown, and cheese is melty. Serve immediately.