Saucy, Speedy Sausage Rigatoni pasta with zucchini! This recipe is so easy and delicious, ready in less than 30 minutes!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Campbell Soup Company. All opinions are 100% mine.
Raise your hand if you have several hours to prepare dinner every night. Anybody? Anyone at all….?
I didn’t think so. Cause you’re busy. Like me. Which is why I have to let you in on a little secret.
I recently discovered a fantastic little time saver and it’s called Campbell’s New Soups for Easy Cooking. Have you seen them? Well look, look – I made a movie!!! It’s my first one – don’t judge! 😉
They’re the new “cream of soup” if you know what I mean. They are really great for throwing into casseroles, soups, pot pies, pastas and pretty much anything else you can think of. And what I think is particularly cool, because I’m… me, is that it’s pourable. Like those little cartons of cafeteria milk you had when you were in elementary school? Yeah, you pop the top the same way, then you pour that creamy soupy goodness right into your bowl/dish/pan/whatever you’re using. See? Very cool.
Those creamy soup cartons are really affordable and come in four yummy flavors. I found mine in the soup aisle at my local grocery store. I used the savory portobello mushroom in this rigatoni recipe and it was de-lish. You’ve gotta try them, you will loooove me forevah. If you want some ideas to get started for more recipes using those soups, I found a whole slew of them on this site right here – – – > (Campbell’s Soups For Easy Cooking recipes)
What people are saying about this Speedy Sausage Rigatoni
“The 30 minutes note caught my eye – and the ingredients made me SOLD! This sounds absolutely divine. Xo” – Alison
“BTW, the recipe is very good..added a few pepper flakes.” – John
Speedy Sausage Rigatoni
- 1 pound sweet Italian sausage, chopped
- 1 large zucchini, chopped
- 1 carton (14.5 ounces) Campbell's® Savory Portobello Mushroom Soup
- 8 ounces (1/2 of a 1-pound package) rigatoni pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Cook the sausage in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Add the zucchini to the skillet and cook for 5 minutes or until tender-crisp, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the soup and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Stir in the rigatoni and cook for 2 minutes or until the mixture is hot, stirring occasionally. Top with parsley and cheese.