Easy flavor-loaded steak fajita foil packs make the best no-fuss Summertime dinner! These tasty foil packs are perfect for cookouts, grilling, and camping.
Oh you guys, you know how I feel about foil packs. Easy prep, easy cleanup, and it doesn’t get better than having your protein and your veggies all cooked together at once.
Grilling might be my absolute favorite way to whip up a quick and delicious dinner. Around here we only have good grilled weather for about six months so the other half of the year I’m itching like crazy to get outside and fire up the grill.
I’ve shared my favorite tips with you for cooking salmon, and chicken in foil packs on the grill, but if you haven’t tried it with beef yet, you are missing out my friends and we’re about to put an end to that right here right now.
Grilling is a fantastic way to enjoy fresh, flavorful foods, like steak and veggies. Whether cooking on a gas or charcoal grill, for your family or a crowd, grilling steak provides maximum taste and optimal tenderness.
Steak fajitas have always been high on my list of favorite foods. There’s just something so insanely tasty about savory steak, peppers, and onions all wrapped in a soft flour tortilla, topped with all the good stuff like guacamole, sour cream, salsa, and fresh cilantro. Lots and LOTS of fresh cilantro.
This easy meal will become a Summertime staple in your house. Customize your toppings and enjoy steak fajitas hot off the grill!
What people are saying about these Steak Fajita Foil Packs
“I fixed these a few days ago & they were a hit. I sliced the steak very thin and placed under the vegetables. They were very good. I am preparing them again today with shrimp. Hope they are just as good.” – Barb
“This is my favorite dish. Keeps it interesting! Your recipes are amazing.” – Standa
“I am a newbie at preparing meals… I made this today and it is awesome! Tastes FANTASTIC, the meat came out perfect!” – G
Steak Fajita Foil Packs
- 1 1/2 pounds top sirloin, thinly sliced
- 3 bell peppers (any combination of red, green, yellow, or orange), thinly sliced
- 1 small yellow or white onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- juice of 1 lime
- 6 six or eight inch flour tortillas
- sour cream
- avocado slices or guacamole
- fresh cilantro
- additional limes for squeezing
- In a large bowl combine steak, peppers, onions, oil, and seasonings. Toss to combine and coat well.
- Portion out the steak mixture into the center of four 12x12 inch pieces of foil. Fold foil tightly around the steak and veggies.
- Grill over high heat for about 7-8 minutes on each side. Serve immediately with tortillas and desired toppings.
This recipe is in partnership with Beef. It’s What’s For Dinner on behalf of the Beef Checkoff. All opinions are my own. Visit BeefItsWhatsForDinner.com for more tips and summer grilling inspiration.