Easy 3-ingredient super cheesy Cheddar Bacon Bombs!
Look at that explosion of cheese people. I just want to dunk my face in its ooey gooey awesomeness.
Bacon and cheese, cheese and bacon… it’s sort of a wonderful thing you know? One of those classic combos that never go out of style. But when you take those two things and wrap them up in a flakey, buttery biscuit… that’s what it’s all about.
These super cheesy cheddar bacon bombs require only three (1, 2, 3, done.) ingredients and 15 minutes start to finish so they are perfect for a snack, appetizer, or side dish when you’re short on time but want something totally delicious!
Cheddar Bacon Bombs
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits (12-pack)
- 12 1-inch cubes sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 strips bacon, cooked
- Preheat oven to 375 and grease a baking sheet or line it with parchment paper. Cut bacon strips into 4 pieces each.
- Flatten biscuits with the palm of your hand. Place a cube of cheese and a piece of bacon in the center of each biscuit. Wrap dough around the cheese and bacon and pinch the edges together to seal it shut.
- Place biscuits on prepared baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown. Serve while warm.