Easy to make, insanely creamy and rich, and incredibly festive Christmas Fudge!
We’ve moved south for the winter. Or at least for the next two weeks. Hubby is on a job so we packed up the car and the kidlets and road tripped it 4 hours down the road. I wish I could say it was warmer down here. It is warmer, about 10 degrees warmer and I’ll take it, but 30 degrees would be even better.
Since we aren’t home, we haven’t put up a tree or lights or any other smidge of Christmas decor, that’s going to have to wait til we get back to the house. But we are putting Netflix to good use and I’ve got the littles watching Charlie Brown and Mickey Mouse Christmas shows all day long.
Make no mistake, we are in the holiday spirit.
This is my new 2016 Christmas recipe. Last year it was Santa’s Cookies, this year it’s Christmas Fudge. Easy to make, insanely creamy and rich, and incredibly festive!
If you can stand to part with a batch of this yummy stuff, your neighbors would love you forever to find a bag or ribbon-wrapped box on their front porch this year!
But if you can’t stand to part with it, I won’t judge.
- 6 ounces cream cheese (regular, not fat free), softened
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips (vanilla chips) OR chopped white baking chocolate
- 3/4 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- 1/3 cup mini (or 1/2 cup regular size) red and green M&M candies
- Line an 8x8 inch pan with foil and spray lightly with nonstick spray.
- Cream together cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Place chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on half power for two minutes. Stir, cthen continue to microwave (on half power) in 20 second intervals, stirring after each, until fully melted and smooth.
- Stir chocolate into cream cheese mixture. Add walnuts and stir to combine. Pour in prepared pan. Sprinkle M&M candies on top. Cover and chill for 1 hour or until set. Cut into squares and serve or store in airtight container.
This holiday fudge recipe has been sponsored by Diamond of California Nuts – thanks for letting me work with the brands I love!