Sticky slow cooker honey garlic chicken is full of flavor and a cinch to whip up with hardly any prep or clean up. An instant family favorite!
This is it. This is as easy easy as it gets without warming up a tv dinner. Except for the part where this is nine hundred times more delicious and let’s be honest, a whole lot healthier, than a tv dinner. And I’m not even tv dinner bashing because even though I haven’t touched one in years, I grew up on those things and loved them. I’m just saying that even fifteen years ago I could have handled the preparation on this dish and would turn down microwave ribblets and cherry cobbler for this saucy slow cooker chicken.
Seven ingredients is all it takes to have this slow cooker honey garlic chicken underway. That sauce is sweet and savory, sticky goodness and you will absolutely fall in love with every finger-lickin-good drop of it.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts OR 6-8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- ½ cup low sodium soy sauce
- ½ cup ketchup
- ⅓ cup honey
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Arrange chicken in the bottom of a greased slow cooker. Whisk together all remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours. Garnish with fresh thyme or parsley if desired and serve.
Recipe slightly adapted from All Recipes. 98