White Chocolate Raspberry Pie Crumb Bars – a buttery crust layered with raspberry filling, a sweet and salty crumb topping, pecans, and white chocolate drizzle!
This recipe has been sponsored by Driscoll’s – thanks for letting me work with the brands I love!
My mother is the pickiest of eaters. Actually, she’s probably what I would call a terrible eater. Sorry mom. It’s the truth. And don’t worry, she knows it. She has an insatiable sweet tooth and the worst time eating anything “real” as I would call it. And the weird thing is that she is a fantastic cook! How you can not love eating and be as incredible in the kitchen as she is… well that’s just mind-boggling.
She has a handful of favorite foods that she does eat and those seem to be on repeat since the dawn of time. Cottage cheese, ham rolled with cheese, turkey sandwich (no condiments), split pea soup (from the can), and two or three restaurant entrees she craves from time to time.
Oh and raspberries. Always raspberries.
In my mother’s perfect world she would just combine raspberries and dessert and have that for every meal every single day. Which is why I knew that she would go crazy for these White Chocolate Raspberry Pie Crumb Bars. She was my inspiration for this recipe. The white chocolate and raspberries together are insanely yummy. And that buttery crumb topping! No. Words.
The best part though? These bars are SO easy. Even though these have layers, you’re not spending a lot of time or dirtying a lot of bowls and here’s why… the crumb topping is actually made from the same mixture you use for the crust! Genius. Pure genius.
So are you on board yet?? Because really, you can only have a pumpkin or apple pie for the holidays so many years in a row and then it’s time to switch things up you know? If you like raspberries, buttery crumb streusel and white chocolate, then it’s time for you to Taste a New Tradition with Raspberries and try these White Chocolate Raspberry Pie Crumb Bars!
White Chocolate Raspberry Pie Crumb Bars
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 ½ cups raspberries
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pecans - (optional)
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 stick (½ cup) unsalted butter - melted
- Line an 8x8 inch baking pan with foil or parchment paper and grease. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sugar, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt for the crust. Add melted butter and mix. Reserve 3/4 cup of the mixture, set aside. Press remaining mixture into the bottom of your prepared baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, use a spoon to stir together raspberries, flour, and sugar - stir until just combined and flour is incorporated, being careful not to overmix or smash berries too much. Pour mixture over crust.
- Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture over raspberry filling. Sprinkle chopped pecans if desrired. Bake for 25-30 minutes until crumb topping is golden. Allow to cool before cutting into squares.
- In a microwave safe bowl combine chocolate chips and heavy cream. Microwave on medium power for 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Drizzle over bars and serve.
This awesome recipe has been sponsored by my friends at Driscoll’s – thanks for letting work with the brands I love to keep this here blog going. Visit www.driscolls.com for more berry recipes and to enter their sweepstakes!