Simple and healthy baked honey lemon garlic salmon in foil is full of flavor and a breeze to make for no-fuss weeknight dinners or special occasions.
Healthy and delicious can, absolutely, perfectly coexist and they do so in salmon. This incredible, 7-ingredient baked salmon with a sweet n’ tangy glaze that will blow your mind.
I’ve loved salmon since I was just a kid, but lately it’s been all I can think about when I go to plan dinner for the week. It’s a good thing we live only fifteen minutes from Costco and don’t mind frequented the establishment for a large salmon fillet every weekend.
This honey, lemon, and garlic version is one of my all time favorite salmon recipes. I can’t get enough of that sweet and tangy sauce glazed over this tender and flaky baked salmon. Baking it in foil keeps all of that yummy flavor locked inside so it soaks into the salmon instead of running out all over the pan. This salmon is so easy and so tasty, it will definitely become a go-to meal in your house.
What people are saying about this Baked Honey Lemon Garlic Salmon in Foil
“Just made this today and it was delicious! I followed the recipe exactly and it came out very well. My husband really enjoyed it. Thank you for the recipe!” – Beth
“Made this two weeks ago. It not only looked delicious, it tasted yummy! Doing this again tomorrow! Thank you for the recipe!” – Cecilia
“This is without a doubt the most delicious salmon I’ve ever eaten – so moist and sweet! This has just become a staple in our house!” – Mek
Baked Honey Lemon Garlic Salmon in Foil
- 1 large salmon fillet
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced, plus juice of 1 medium lemon (about 3 tablespoons)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted (see note)
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- fresh herbs for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a sheet pan with nonstick foil. Season salmon with salt and pepper to taste and lay on foil. Slip lemon slices under edges of salmon. Fold edges of foil up around the sides of the salmon, but not covering the salmon.
- Stir together melted butter, lemon juice, honey, garlic, and Italian seasoning. Pour sauce over salmon and fold the rest of the foil over the salmon. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Pull back the edges of the foil to uncover the top of the salmon fillet and set oven to broil. Cook for another 5-7 minutes. Garnish with fresh herbs and cracked black pepper (if desired) and serve.