Savory, juicy Baked Honey Mustard Chicken baked in a zesty sauce! Perfect for serving with your favorite veggies over noodles or rice.
Tell me you are fans of honey mustard sauce. Because I am a big fan. There are few things I would pour a boat-load of honey mustard sauce on. But then I’m a sauce person. The kind that needs fries with my ketchup and about a gallon of ranch for my chicken tenders.
So yeah, I love me some honey mustard sauce.
This is one of the easiest weeknight dinners I’ve ever made. All you have to do is whisk together a few ingredients for your sauce, pour it over the chicken, and let it bake for about 40 minutes. Ta-da! Juicy, savory chicken covered in a honey mustard glaze – a perfect, healthy chicken dish for serving along with your favorite veggies!
Baked Honey Mustard Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts - pounded to even thickness
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup yellow mustard
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a baking dish.
- In a medium bowl whisk together honey, mustard, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper, garlic powder, and paprika.
- Toss chicken in the sauce to coat and place in your prepared dish. Pour remaining sauce over the chicken.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then turn chicken over and bake another 10 minutes or until cooked through. Serve with with rice or noodles and your favorite veggies.
Excellent recipe! Thank you for sharing!
Family favorite! I make this weekly, we love it!