Lemon Parmesan Roasted Asparagus is the perfect recipe to introduce fresh spring asparagus into your menu!
One of my very favorite veggies is asparagus – I love the flavor, the texture, and I feel like it is really really easy to use in dishes OR by its lonesome. I don’t feel that way about all vegetables. Come springtime, I buy asparagus weekly and use it 2-3 times during the week either in pastas and salads, or by itself as a side dish. I’m sharing my favorite go-to lemon parmesan roasted asparagus recipe for busy weeknights – and even better, it only takes 5 minutes of prep and pairs with just about any entree!
Lemon Parmesan Asparagus
- 1 1/2 pounds asparagus spears, ends trimmed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- juice of 1 small lemon
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 °F and lightly grease baking pan.
- Place spears in a large bowl and drizzle with melted butter. Toss to coat. Arrange asparagus in single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Juice lemon over asparagus, being careful to not let loose seeds fall. Sprinkle with garlic powder, salt and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until asparagus is tender and cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
This post is in partnership with Go Bold With Butter.