Zesty Mango Pomegranate Guacamole with juicy pomegranate jewels, fresh mango, feta cheese, and a hint of garlic and lime!
So I think I’d like to eat pomegranate, mango, and feta things for the rest of my live. Preferably mixed up with some lime-hinted mashed avocado. The whole idea stemmed from a screenshot my lil’ sister in law gave me about a month ago. She said she’d seen someone post a picture of pomegranate guacamole and that I should make it.
That’s why I keep her around. She keeps me inspired.
So I’ve made this guacamole twice in the past 5 days. When my mother in law gave me an appetizer assignement for the family Christmas party last night, I knew I had to bring this. The bowl was clean at the end of the night – and I tripled the recipe! It’s no debate, pomegranate, mango, and feta are meant to be in guacamole.
Hungry for more? Try my Best Guacamole (only 3 ingredients!) next!
Mango Pomegranate Guacamole
- 3 avocados - pitted and mashed
- ¼ cup mayo - or sour cream, or greek yogurt, (mayo will yield richer, creamier guacamole but greek yogurt will give you a lighter version)
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup pomegranate jewels
- 1 small mango - diced
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Add mashed avocado, mayo, cumin, garlic powder, salt, and lime juice to a bowl and mix well.
- Gently stir pomegranates, mangos, and feta cheese into the guacamole mixture. Serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap and chill until ready to serve (best same day).
I love when friends and family inspire me. Your wise to keep your sister-in-law around because this sounds amazing!
I love all the sweet flavours – I always add pomegranates but need to try mango too!
There is absolutely no way I can have this near my house. I would never have the willpower to not demolish the entire recipe either!
This is so creative and I love all of the colors.
Mango and pomegranate sound like the perfect sweet hint for an addicting guacamole. I might screenshot this for later inspiration;) Hope you had a wonderful holiday, Tiffany!