Easy and incredibly delicious one pan brown sugar pork & apples is quick to fix in less than 30 minutes and has wonderful fall flavors the whole family will love!
This dish. I repeat: THIS. DISH. It’s everything. Every single thing you could want for dinner tonight.
- easy —>just seven ingredients!
- quick —>less than 30 minutes!
- mega delicious —-> seriously though… that pork is incredibly juicy and flavorful.
- 1 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 pound pork tenderloin
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons oil
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons apple juice
- 2 medium apples, sliced into wedges
- Season pork with salt and pepper on all sides. Drizzle oil into a large skillet and bring to medium heat on the stove.
- Stir together brown sugar, dijon mustard, garlic, and apple juice. Rub mixture all over pork using your fingertips.
- Cook pork in preheated and oiled pan, turning every 2-3 minutes to ensure even cooking. After about 10 minutes, add apples and cook until tender and pork is white through the middle (there shouldn't be any pink left).
- Serve immediately and garnish with fresh parsley or thyme.