Easy and incredibly delicious one pan brown sugar pork & apples is quick to fix in less than 30 minutes and has wonderful fall flavors the whole family will love!
This dish. I repeat: THIS. DISH. It’s everything. Every single thing you could want for dinner tonight.
- easy —>just seven ingredients!
- quick —>less than 30 minutes!
- mega delicious —-> seriously though… that pork is incredibly juicy and flavorful.
A quick brown sugar and garlic mixture is rubbed on the pork before you brown it in the pan and that is what gives this meat such incredible flavor. But it gets even better when you pair that juicy pork with tender, crunchy apples. Best part?? This dish is made ALL in one pan! And you know how I feel about one-pan dishes.
- 1 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 pound pork tenderloin
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons oil
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons apple juice
- 2 medium apples, sliced into wedges
- Season pork with salt and pepper on all sides. Drizzle oil into a large skillet and bring to medium heat on the stove.
- Stir together brown sugar, dijon mustard, garlic, and apple juice. Rub mixture all over pork using your fingertips.
- Cook pork in preheated and oiled pan, turning every 2-3 minutes to ensure even cooking. After about 10 minutes, add apples and cook until tender and pork is white through the middle (there shouldn't be any pink left).
- Serve immediately and garnish with fresh parsley or thyme.