Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie Bites – Rich peanut butter brownie bites marbled and topped with chocolate, then chilled for a tasty treat!
I have an incredible talent for eating an awe-inspiring amount of peanut butter and chocolate. I can also find just about any imaginable way to combine the two. Peanut butter chocolate chip waffles for breakfast, chocolate peanut butter quesadilla for lunch, skip dinner and go straight to the chocolate peanut butter brownie bites…
I have recently developed a love for chilled chocolate too. I’ve been putting everything from texas sheet cake to M&Ms in the fridge lately. It’s like a whole new world of chocolate possibility.
I made these brownie bites and they were soooo good. But it wasn’t until I stuck them in the fridge and ate them cold that I really fell in love. Sounds strange to have cold brownies but you really just have to trust me on this. Make them, chill them, eat them, cry with joy, and send me a message to thank me for giving you this gift.
These brownie bites are a huge hit with peanut butter and chocolate lovers!! Just don’t be shocked when they disappear faster than you can say “mmmmmmmm”!!!
If you like these Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie Bites, you’ll love my Raspberry Sorbet, Dr. Pepper Floats, Berry Lemonade Popsicles, Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothies, Orange Cream Cupcakes, Raspberry Lemonade Bars, and Birthday Cake Cupcakes.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie Bites
- ¾ cup milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
Peanut Butter Batter
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup rice krispy cereal
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350. Line an 8x8 inch pan with foil and spray heavily with cooking spray.
- For the brownie batter, melt milk chocolate chips with butter. Stir together until combined. Pour into a large bowl and add sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Mix well. In another bowl add flour, salt, and baking soda and whisk to combine. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 10 minutes, then remove from oven.
- While brownie batter is baking, prepare the peanut butter batter by mixing together peanut butter, sugar, and rice crispy cereal. Add egg and vanilla and mix until well combined. Use a tablespoon to scoop peanut butter batter and drop mounds onto partially baked brownie layer. (I dropped my peanut butter scoops in rows) Sprinkle any extra batter over the top. Return to oven and bake about 35 minutes or until mixture seems to be mostly set. (It center should still be a little gooey.) Allow to cool completely.
- Melt together 1/4 cup chocolate chips and 1/4 cup peanut butter and stir until smooth. Spread mixture over cooled brownies. Chill 1 hour before cutting into "bites" or bars. Store in fridge in airtight container.