Cool and creamy banana nut smoothie bowl made in just five minutes with a hint of peanut butter, chocolate, and finished off with your favorite toppings.
This year I’m really excited to be partnering with goodnessknows and this month they are coming out with three new, incredibly tasty flavors: blueberry, almond, dark chocolate; mixed berries, almond, dark chocolate;, and strawberry, peanut, dark chocolate. YUMMMMM! They are all so, so delicious. goodnessknows snack squares are nestled in a layer made with dark chocolate, and one individual, two-bite square contains approximately 40 calories. In addition to being delicious, goodnessknows is gluten free. In 2017, goodnessknows wants to encourage and celebrate every attempt on the path to greatness – no matter how small or imperfect – because every try is a step to being your best. Today I’m sharing something new I’m trying this year – smoothie bowls. Heaven knows I’ve spent my fair share of time drooling over gorgeous smoothie bowls on Instagram and this year I’m finally trying them out.
One of my goals this year is to switch up my breakfast routine and smoothie bowls are just the way to do that. You can whip them up in about 5 minutes and add any imaginable combination of ingredients and flavors to suit your fancy, which is perfect for someone like me who gets a new craving every day. Goodnessknows snack squares are the perfect crunchy side for a smoothie bowl with their tasty combinations of fruit, nuts, and chocolate.
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 2 frozen bananas
- ¼ cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons creamy reduced fat peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- sweetener to taste (brown sugar, white sugar, or honey work great)
- toppings: fresh banana slices, chopped dark chocolate, toasted nuts, drizzle of honey
- In a blender combine milk, bananas, oats, peanut butter, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract. Puree until smooth.
- Pour smoothie into 1-2 bowls and add toppings as desired. Serve immediately.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of goodnessknows. The opinions and text are all mine.
To find where you can purchase goodnessknows near you, please follow this link: https://marschocolate.com/wheretobuy
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of goodnessknows. The opinions and text are all mine.3