Creamy Ranch BLT Dip topped with chopped lettuce, fresh tomatoes, and crispy bacon!
I love a good BLT flavor combo. Generally it’s found between two slices of bread but today, we’re ditching the bread and going straight for the goods. But even better because we are adding a creamy ranch layer to the equation and the best part is…
You know how I feel about dippy things. I’m a sauce n’ dip person so if I have the option to sprinkle something on top or just plunge right in, you know I’m going for the latter. It’s a more effective way to ensure a proper dip-to-dipper ratio.
My favorite thing about this creamy ranch BLT dip is the secret ingredient: cream cheese. Instead of mixing up just ranch seasoning and sour cream like you might normally do for chips, crackers, or veggies, adding cream cheese just takes it to a whole new level of goodness. A little bit richer and creamier than before.
And when you top it with BLT flavors, it’s an unbeatable party treat!
Creamy Ranch BLT Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups plain greek yogurt OR sour cream
- 1 packet ranch buttermilk seasoning mix
- 1-2 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved (or 1/2 cup diced tomatoes like roma, etc)
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and chopped or crumbled
- potato chips or crackers, for serving
- Mix together cream cheese, greek yogurt (or sour cream), and ranch seasoning until smooth. Spread mixture in the bottom of a shallow dish. Top with lettuce, tomatoes, bacon, and chill until ready to serve. Serve with chips or crackers.