WHAT INGREDIENTS DO YOU NEED TO MAKE HONEY CILANTRO LIME SALMON?
Seven ingredients are all you need to make this sweet and savory salmon!
- Large salmon fillet
- Salt and pepper
- Minced garlic
HOW DO YOU MAKE BAKED HONEY CILANTRO LIME SALMON?
Are you ready to bake up the best salmon of your entire life? Let’s get to it!
Serve sprinkled with chopped cilantro, if desired.
TIPS & TRICKS FOR BAKING SALMON
DO YOU HAVE TO WASH SALMON BEFORE COOKING?
Here’s what people are saying about this Honey Cilantro Lime Salmon
“This recipe is SO flavorful. My family and I couldn’t stop eating it!” – Carol
Baked Honey Cilantro Lime Salmon in Foil
- 1 large salmon fillet - (see note)
- salt and pepper - to taste
- ½ cup butter - melted (see note)
- juice of 2 limes - (plus one lime, thinly sliced)
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ⅓ cup cilantro - roughly chopped